Followers

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Dianne's Inspiration Wednesday 14th Feb

HELLO 


here with my inspiration
 and
Happy Valetine's Day
to you 

My inspiration this week the team have to use Patch Work 
some where in their creation's 

So for my card this week i picked the beautiful image 
from a set of Four images 



I used patch work paper on my design and one of my dies 
and flower from my stash 
You can find this over on my blog -Here 
and the image you can find-Here 

You will see lot's of gorgeous inspiration 
all thru out the week to give you some inspiration 
using one of the many gorgeous image's 
from 


Don't forget we have our Monthly Challenge taking place
this month the theme is 
and our Challenge over on our 

It would lovely to see you join us 
See you soon when i will have more 
inspiration for you 

Dianne xx






No comments: