Followers

Saturday 11 November 2017

Vannessa's November Challenge Card - Saturday 11th November 2017

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This month our challenge is for you to create a Christmas or Winter project. I used an non-traditional Christmas image on my card but coloured in traditional colours and she looks pretty Christmassy to me!

Here is my Autumn Blessing in red, green and white.

This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: