Followers

Saturday 16 September 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 16th September 2017

Good morning everyone and welcome to my inspiration post for Ching-Chou Kuik this week. Today I am using the gorgeous Spring Night from the Spring Mermaid & Fairy set. I was going to use a different image originally but as the DT were challenged to create our own backgrounds I thought that this mermaid image would work better with a bubbles background. I used my Dutch Doobadoo stencils to create 2 different patterns in varying shades of aqua.


This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: