Followers

Sunday 20 March 2016

Inspiration Post by RoRa - Sunday, 20 March 2016

Hello... RoRa is here again for my 2nd inspiration post here.. Theme for this 2nd week of March is Embossing.. either dry or wet.. Since I don't have embossing folder, I choose the wet one.. This time I use On The Moon.. the one that you can find here.. Colour her with copic marker.. And here's my card..



for more details of the card you can visit my blog.. 

Don't forget to join our March challenge which will run till end of this month.. The theme for this months is 'Easter / Spring Colour' ... Beside this challenge, you also can join another monthly challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group.. The theme for this month is 'Photo Inspiration' ..  visit the group and see the photo by yourself *wink*

Thank you for stopping by today.. and please stop by again tomorrow for another gorgeous project from our DT.. So.. Cyaa next time.. and have a blessed Sunday <3

hugs,
~RoRa

No comments: