Followers

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Vannessa's February Challenge Card Tuesday 2nd February 2016 - Key of Love

Good Morning everyone and welcome to another fabulous challenge here at Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This month our challenge is about love and I chose to use the gorgeous Key of Love for my card. I didn't want to go for traditional red for Valentine's in case I sent this out as a With Love card instead and I love this combo!


  She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about this card here on my blog post.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

1 comment: