Just to let you know that the January Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group Challenge has gone "live" today and the topic is the "World of Magic".
There is definitely plenty of images that fit that criteria in Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Etsy Store. Why don't you pop on over and have a look.
The rules for the Facebook Group Monthly Challenge are:
Closing date: Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 11:59 pm EDT US
2 submissions limit per person
Create a paper crafts using a Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamp from the Etsy Store
Follow the challenge topic of the "world of magic".
It's lovely to enter challenges "just because" but it's also nice if there is a chance of winning something. If you enter the Facebook Group Challenge you have the chance of winning:
One "Artist's Choice" award, to be chosen by Ching-Chou Kuik. The winner will win 5 free digital Stamps of winner’s choice from Ching-Chou Kuik’s Etsy Store and a blog badge
The Top 3 winners to be selected by Ching-Chou Kuik. They will win 3 free digital Stamps of winner’s choice from Ching-Chou Kuik’s Etsy Store and a blog badge.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Don't forget that for those of you that don't do Facebook there is a Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Blog Challenge.
The topic for January 2015 is "add some flowers and some ribbon".
The rules for the Blog Challenge are as follows:
(1) They may combine our challenge with any other challenges but they MUST make a link back to this Challenge Blog. If there is no link their entry will be removed from the list.
(2) NO backlinking is allowed (eg entering a card/creation into the challenge which has been previously shown on their blog).
(3) The challenge will start on the 1st day of the month at 12.05AM GMT and will end two days before the end of the month at 12.05AM GMT. This will facilitate a winner being picked before the next challenge starts by Random.org and allow Ching-Chou Kuik time to select her Artist’s Choice Award Winner.
(4) There will be a limit of THREE entries per person. Any additional entries will be removed.
(5) Any digital stamp/rubber stamp image is allowed but if you use an image available from Ching-Chou Kuik's Etsy Store you will gain another entry into the challenge. To add this second entry participants need to link to their blog to add a link rather than the card/creation post.
(6) Please TURN OFF Word Verification on your blogs. It makes it so difficult for Design Team members to comment.
(7) The lucky winner picked by Random.org will win 2 digital images from the Etsy Store of their choice.
(8) Ching-Chou Kuik will pick the Artist’s Award each month – picking a winner from those that have used an image from her Etsy Store. This winner will win 5 digital images of their choice