Followers

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Sylvia's view on "Sweet December"

Hello my beloved CCK followers!

Today I want to share my view on "Sweet December"
I just love the serenity of this digital image.
It makes me want to dream about a "Sweet December". 

As some of you might know... purple is my favorite color.
And ofcourse I could not resist to work with my colors.

I colored the image with promarkers and faber castell polychromos pencils.
I love to combine those colormediums.

For the background papers, I have used my distress inks techniques. 
For extra accents, I have embossed the papers with a embossing folder.
It gives a nice texture to the papers. 

I've punched some snowflakes and added my colored rhinestones onto it.
( you can easily color your rhinestones with any alcoholmarker you have)

For some extra sparkles I added some Star Dust Stickles, it is my favorite kind of sparkles.

This is a tri-fold card that I have cutted out with my Silhouette Cameo.
I think you can easily cut this yourself with a cutting machine.
But with my poorly hands, the Silhouette has became a big friend of mine. 

Ching-Chou Kuik has designed some gorgeous new images.
Here some sneak peeks from her Etsy-Store




Currently there is a challenge on the blog:

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps/Inspirations/Challenge Blog
The theme for this month is:
"Christmas/New Year"

There's also a FB group:
Over there is also a monthly challenge, and this time it is:
"Anything Goes"

I'll see you next time!
Big hugs,
Sylvia
xxx



No comments: